This user agreement sets out certain terms and conditions of use pertaining to the website available at http://www.weddingadvice.co.za (“the WeddingAdvice.co.za website” or “this website”) owned and operated by Yellow Submarine Trading based in South Africa trading as WeddingAdvice.co.za (registration number 2005/173608/23) (hereinafter referred to as “WeddingAdvice.co.za”). Our user agreement is outlined below. Unless stated otherwise, all clauses in this user agreement apply to both registered and unregistered users of the WeddingAdvice.co.za website.
Acceptance of User Agreement:
This user agreement is valid, binding and enforceable against all persons who access this website or any part thereof. Please read this user agreement carefully as by using this website you will be taken to have agreed to be bound by it. If you do not agree to be bound by the provisions of this user agreement, you must leave the WeddingAdvice.co.za website immediately as further use will automatically bind you to this user agreement, notwithstanding any disagreements by you to the terms of this policy.
Allowed use of information on this website:
- You may only access and browse this website for legitimate personal and non-commercial purposes and may not use this website for:
- i) harmful purposes; or
- ii) illegal purposes; or
- iii) disclosing, sharing or publishing material that may be offensive, defamatory, regulated, copyrighted, incorrect, untrue, prohibited, infringing or damaging to any person; or
- iv) the creation, storage and sending of unsolicited commercial communications.
- Names, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and fax numbers published on this website may not be incorporated into any database used for electronic marketing or similar purposes. No permission is given or should be implied that information on this website may be used to communicate unsolicited communications to WeddingAdvice.co.za and all rights detailed in section 45 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, No. 25 of 2002 (“ECT Act”) are reserved.
- If you use information from this website in breach of this user agreement, WeddingAdvice.co.za reserves the right to claim damages and/or institute criminal proceedings against you.
Software and equipment:
It is your responsibility to acquire and maintain, at your own expense, the necessary computer hardware, software, communication lines and Internet access accounts required to access the Internet and this website and/or to download content from this website.
Login details and passwords:
You hereby undertake to keep secure any and all passwords that are required for your access to, or use of, the WeddingAdvice.co.za website. You will be legally bound by any action performed on this website by any person with access to your WeddingAdvice.co.za account. You hereby indemnify WeddingAdvice.co.za for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from unauthorized access to this website.
Correctness of your information:
You hereby undertake to ensure that all of the information that you supply to WeddingAdvice.co.za is correct and continuously updated, including, but not limited to, your name and residential address. WeddingAdvice.co.za shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from any misrepresentation by you. In the event that you fail to keep your information current and updated, we reserve the right to suspend or remove your WeddingAdvice.co.za account.
Intellectual property rights:
- Any information or material you transmit to the site by email or otherwise, including any data, comments or suggestions will be treated as the property of WeddingAdvice.co.za, unless specifically indicated. Anything you transmit may be used for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission and publication. WeddingAdvice.co.za is free to use any of the information sent to us including ideas/concepts, stories or tips for any use whatsoever.
- Except as otherwise indicated, this website, and all text, images, trademarks, trade names, logos and other content contained herein, including, without limitation, the WeddingAdvice.co.za logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, downloads, information, data, software, sound, video and other files, domain names, web pages, patents, source code, meta tags, databases, hyperlinks, content and the selection and arrangement thereof are the proprietary property of WeddingAdvice.co.za or its licensors or users and are protected from infringement by South African and international copyright laws and treaties and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written permission of WeddingAdvice.co.za (or the other respective owners, if applicable). This website and all its content and rights thereto is reserved under the name WeddingAdvice.co.za © 2016.
- Unless specifically prohibited by a notice published on any page of this website, you may view, download and/or print such parts of this website as you may reasonably require for your own private and non-commercial use only, provided that any copy has attached to it any relevant proprietary notices and/or disclaimers and the content of this website is not reproduced, modified, adapted or processed in any manner whatsoever.
- Except for the above, all other use of this website and its contents is prohibited and without limiting the generality of the a foregoing, no person shall be entitled to reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share, make available, use or exploit for commercial or non-private purposes or create derivative works of such content without WeddingAdvice.co.za’s prior written consent.
- You are not allowed to amend, copy, use, decompile and/or reverse engineer the source code of this website.
- You may not use logos, icons or trademarks from this website as hyperlinks or for any other purpose without WeddingAdvice.co.za’s prior written consent.
Accuracy of content on this website:
- co.za undertakes to take reasonable care to ensure that the information provided by venue establishments and service provider on this website is accurate and up to date. The venue establishments and service providers listed on this website legally commit to providing us with accurate and up to date information. However, we do not perform site inspections of the venue establishments or the service providers services. Also, much of the information on the WeddingAdvice.co.za website is generated by users in a “Wiki” manner, and therefore cannot be fully verified. We accordingly make no warranties concerning the accuracy or completeness of the information supplied by the venue establishments and service providers and advertisers listed on this website or of information supplied by users of this website. You are encouraged to report untrue, inaccurate, defamatory, illegal, infringing and/or harmful content available on this website to WeddingAdvice.co.za and we shall use our reasonable endeavours to correct and/or remove such content, or any part thereof, if you provide reasonable grounds to prove the alleged nature of such content.
- While every effort is made to ensure that all information on the site is updated and correct, WeddingAdvice.co.za shall not be liable for any loss, breach, damage (whether direct, consequential, general or special) or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be caused, directly or indirectly through the use of, supply or reliance upon any information or service provided by or to WeddingAdvice.co.za through this website.
- All rates published on this website are subject to change without notice. Furthermore, rates displayed anywhere on this website, other than the quotation from the venue establishment or service provider to you, are to serve as guidelines only. Only quotes offered directly to a user through the WeddingAdvice.co.za website constitute legal offers.
We undertake to maintain our advertising service and the technology supporting it, but we make no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this website are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be uninterrupted and error free. WeddingAdvice.co.za shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from any defects that may be found to exist, or may occur from time to time, in the WeddingAdvice.co.za service. You are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors to firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, WeddingAdvice.co.za shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered whatsoever as a result of “hacking” of this website, planned or unplanned outages or the actions of service providers, including Telkom and all relevant hosting and equipment providers. You hereby indemnify and hold WeddingAdvice.co.za harmless in respect of any claim arising from any “hacking” or other outage of service.
Use of hyperlinks:
- co.za is not responsible for the content, availability, products and/or services of any other website from which you have accessed this website or to which you may hyperlink from this website.
- Where we provide a hyperlink to a third party’s website, we do so because we believe in good faith that such a website contains or may contain material which is relevant to this website. Such a hyperlink does not signify that WeddingAdvice.co.za has reviewed or approved of the third party’s website or its contents, products or services, nor does it imply a recommendation, endorsement, support or association by WeddingAdvice.co.za of the content, products and/or services of such websites.
- You may not frame this website in any manner whatsoever, without the prior written permission of WeddingAdvice.co.za.
- co.za shall take all reasonable steps to secure the content of this website, as well as the information collected from you, from unauthorised access and/or disclosure. WeddingAdvice.co.za does not, however, make any warranties or representations that the content of this website shall be entirely safe or secure.
- We recommend that you install anti-virus software before downloading any material from this website and ensure that such software is compatible with your equipment and regularly updated.
- co.za is under no legal duty to:
- i) encrypt any content or communications from and to you; or
- ii) provide digital authentication of any pages on this website.
- You may not deliver or attempt to deliver, whether on purpose or negligently, any damaging code, such as computer viruses, robots or spyware, to this website or the server and computer network supporting this website.
- Notwithstanding criminal prosecution, if you deliver or attempt to deliver any damaging code to this website, whether on purpose or negligently, you indemnify and hold WeddingAdvice.co.za harmless, without limitation, against any and all losses, liabilities and damages which WeddingAdvice.co.za may suffer as a result of such delivery, attempt or damaging code.
- You may not develop, distribute or use any device or programme designed to breach or overcome the security measures of any restricted pages, products and services on this website and WeddingAdvice.co.za reserves the right to claim damages from any persons who are directly or indirectly involved in the development, use and distribution of such devices or programmes.
- If you commit any of the offences set out in sections 85 to 88 of the ECT Act, you shall, notwithstanding any criminal prosecution, be liable for all losses, liabilities and damages that may be suffered by WeddingAdvice.co.za due to or related to such offences.
Access to the Website:
- co.za reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to this website at any time if WeddingAdvice.co.za is of the view that you have breached these conditions of use. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights which WeddingAdvice.co.za may have against you in respect of such breach.
- co.za has the right to remove this website as a whole, or any sections or features of this website, at any time without notice.
- co.za does not provide any warranties or make any representations that this website shall be available at any specific time.
Save as otherwise provided herein, WeddingAdvice.co.za shall not be liable to you for any direct or indirect loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of the use of this website by any party, whatsoever and howsoever arising.
Limitation of liability:
- In the event that, notwithstanding the remaining provisions of this user agreement, we are liable to you for any damages, such liability shall be limited to a maximum of the monies that you have paid to us.
- This website is supplied on an “as is” basis, without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website, the accuracy of the information or the products or services referred to on this website and has not been compiled or supplied to meet your individual requirements. It is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to entering into this user agreement with WeddingAdvice.co.za that the service available from and through this website will meet your individual requirements and be compatible with your hardware and/or software.
- Neither WeddingAdvice.co.za, nor any of its members, employees, officers, representatives, agents, consultants, suppliers, service providers or sub-contractors (“Indemnified Parties”), shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever nature that may result from:
- i) your access to or use of this website; or
- ii) your purchasing and/or using any of the products and services available on this website; or
- iii) the unavailability of any of the products or services provided on this website; or
- iv) the inability to access this website or use the products and/or services available on this website; or
- v) the use of hyperlinks on this website or the use of or reliance on any website from which you hyperlink to or from this website; or
- vi) access to or the inability to access websites linked to this website; or
- vii) access and/or use of this website by any person in a jurisdiction from which such activity is prohibited; or
- viii) the submission or transmission of information or material on or through this website by you; or
- ix) the violation of these conditions of use or any other laws, regulations and rules by you; or
- x) information or material which you have submitted to WeddingAdvice.co.za which is in violation of any law or in breach of any third party’s rights (including, but not limited to, defamation, invasion of privacy, breach of confidence or infringement of copyright or any other intellectual property rights).
- You hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties against any losses, damages, liability, claims or costs of whatsoever nature incurred by the Indemnified Parties arising from or in any way related to (i) to (x) above.
- co.za reserves the right to defend and control any claims arising from the aforegoing and you agree to fully co-operate with WeddingAdvice.co.za in any such defences.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to WeddingAdvice.co.za. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, and may be subject to copyright and/or other design or intellectual property rights. You may not copy, replicate or use such information, other than as agreed to between us and/or the right holder, or to the extent that such use is incidental to your use of the website.
Changes in this user agreement:
WeddingAdvice.co.za reserves the right to vary this user agreement at any time. Any such changes will be posted on this page. You are encouraged to review this user agreement at the inception of each session, as you will be deemed to have accepted any such changes (which shall come into effect once posted on this website) if you continue to use this website after they have been posted.
Law and jurisdiction:
- This user agreement is governed by the Laws of the Republic of South Africa and without regard to the conflict of laws principle.
- You agree that any cause of action that may arise under this user agreement shall be commenced and be heard in the appropriate court in South Africa.
- You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within South Africa.
- To the extent that any part of this user agreement is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such part shall to that extent be severable from the remaining terms, all of which shall remain enforceable and applicable, as permitted by law.
- Any failure by WeddingAdvice.co.za to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this user agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. WeddingAdvice.co.za has the right to cede, assign or otherwise transfer its rights and obligations in terms of this user agreement to any third party.
WeddingAdvice.co.za shall not be liable for any costs incurred by you to obtain professional advice regarding this user agreement.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Cell: 083 98 9204